At Braybrook Primary Academy, we are constantly striving to improve our performance and value the comments and feedback that our parents give us through the letters and surveys that go home during the year. Whilst we know that there are inevitably areas identified that we need to continue to work on, it is always wonderful to receive recognition for the things that are going well and the hard work that is put in by all staff and stakeholders during the academic year.
We were thrilled to receive 132 replies to our Parent Survey during November 2018's parent consultations. We were delighted by this level of response and can now share with you some of the key findings, which evidence our continued improvements.
Happily, the survey shows that:
100% of parents:
- agree or strongly agree that their child feels safe at Braybrook Primary Academy.
- feel that their child is taught well at our school.
98% or more of parents:
- feel that their child is well looked after at our school.
- recognise that their child is making good progress at our school.
- feel that school helps their child to develop skills in communication, reading, writing & maths.
- recognise that there is a good standard of behaviour at our school.
- acknowledge that the school helps them to support their child's learning.
- feel that the school responds well to their concerns as parents.
- would recommend our school to another parent.
In addition to these successes, the very large majority of parents felt that the school keeps them well informed, it meets their child’s needs, and that bullying is dealt with effectively, on the very few occasions on which this arises.
Happily, where we have previous worked to ensure that the school keeps parents well informed, this year’s survey evidenced the success of this hard work, given the consistent improvement in this from 93% in 2014 to 97% this school year. This only further reinforces the great work of the entire ‘Braybrook Family’ and the strength of parents' continued partnership and commitment to our school.
So far, we have had a fantastic year. With parents' continued support and feedback, we now look forward to the exciting activities and events that the rest of the year brings.